Hello SA parents,
Even though school has been canceled throughout the Mount Vernon School District for Wednesday, November 16, Skagit Academy will have an at-home school day.
*Onsite classes will not be in session. We will not make up the day at the end of the school year.
- Assignments for PREP & SYN students will be distributed via Google classroom as usual.
- Week 10 homework will be collected and Week 11 homework will be distributed.
- Week 10 homework needs to be handed in via Google classroom by the normal time in order to not be considered late.
- NOTE: There may be an added assignment for what would have been presented in class.
- Teachers will be available via zoom (by request) and by email throughout the day.
- Please clarify assignments so students are able to continue with weekly learning.
- K-8 elective classes are canceled.
- Students in AC and LC will use the day for at-home work as usual.
While we will not be on campus, Wednesday remains a school day, and students are expected to participate.