Intent to Return / Transfer

Please fill out the Intent to Return form [View as PDF… Here] and return it to me as soon as you can. And remember, if you live out of the Mount Vernon School District, you must fill out a choice transfer in order for you child to attend school with us next year.

Use the link [ View ] to fill out the choice transfer.

Please let me know if you have any  questions.

Kerri Brooks-Jimenez

Translate this Page